We don't have the details pinned down yet, but the gist of our policies for the 2023 convention are:
- Being up to date on COVID Vaccines is still required with roughly the same policy of last year but more specific language is TBD.
- We will allow a limit number of medical exemptions with a doctor's note and some testing requirements.
- Not required for attendees, but encouraged.
- N95/KN95 required for anyone who has received a vaccine medical exemption to attend.
- N95/KN95 required for on-shift staff & volunteers in customer-facing positions
- Cloth masks or face shields, or better are required for panelists/performers while they are panelisting/performing.
- N95/KN95 required for vendors/artists while they are at their booth/table
More details to come to hammer down the language, but these are the important bits of what we're doing.
We are going to be shutting down at night for the first time in our history. To encourage everyone, including staff, to get some rest every night, we are planning on shutting down all of our space between 2am and 9am every night.
These times may change as we fill out our programming schedule.
Preparations for SNAFU Con 2021 are under way!
This year's convention will be October 29th-31st at the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino.
This year's theme is Time Travel!
Keep an eye out on this page for more information.