Thank you everyone that came to con! We had a lot of fun! The staff are currently catching up on sleep but we're still super excited for next year!! Our 2024 theme is "Science!"
We'll be posting pictures and videos soon. In the mean time, do send us an email and let us know your thoughts on the con: [email protected].
We're very slow to respond right now but we are reading every email and we do take all feedback into consideration.
The 2023 COVID-19 policies can be found on this page. Briefly, they are:
- Our requirement is one COVID-19 vaccine received since September 2022.
- We will allow a limited number of medical exemptions with a doctor's note and some testing requirements.
- While masks a not required for attendees, they are strongly encouraged.
- N95/KN95 required for anyone who has received a vaccine medical exemption to attend.
- N95/KN95 required for on-shift staff & volunteers in customer-facing positions
- Cloth masks or face shields, or better are required for panelists/performers while they are panelisting/performing.
- N95/KN95 required for vendors/artists while they are at their booth/table.
We want to remind everyone that if you have any feedback to send it to [email protected]. We love to hear feedback (positive and negative) and we take every suggestion into consideration. If you don't tell us your convention experiences, how else will we know?